810 trunk interior

More
29 Sep 2019 15:22 - 29 Sep 2019 15:25 #38479 by johnmereness
Replied by johnmereness on topic 810 trunk interior
Just a thought as we seem to be on the train tracks heading in the right direction - perhaps this page becomes the Holy Grail of trunk knowledge - please keep posting everything you have. I say this as Curt Schulze and I would kill for this kind of knowledge regarding trunks for 34-36 Auburns - especially tire in the trunk cars with the bump out add on trunks - we worked really hard for years to get pretty close, but it was like one surviving feature on this car, one surviving feature on another car, lots of detective work, and ...

JMM
Last edit: 29 Sep 2019 15:25 by johnmereness.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 Sep 2019 00:36 #38484 by john mccall
Replied by john mccall on topic 810 trunk interior
Terry,
I stand corrected. There are 2 jute panels, one on the back side of the rear seat with lines facing forward, and another at the front of the trunk with lines facing rearward. I will have to make sure I refresh my memory by looking at what I did before commenting the next time.

More
30 Sep 2019 00:42 #38485 by RumRunner
Replied by RumRunner on topic 810 trunk interior
All,

Thought I would capture and post pictures of the trunk fabric in my 812 Beverly. No idea if it is original but sure looks like it to me. Hope these can be of some help.

-Michael

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jonathan Richards, 1748 S

• Terry Cockerell
  • Frequent Forum Contributor
More
30 Sep 2019 09:07 #38489 by Terry Cockerell
Replied by Terry Cockerell on topic 810 trunk interior
No problem John, you are forgiven. The striped panel that goes behind the rear seat seems to be completely wasted. I know the lines are supposed to face forwards however I turned mine around ............................... at least you can see some of them when the spare wheel is lifted out but you would probably need a torch.

T cockerell

• Terry Cockerell
More
30 Sep 2019 09:15 #38490 by Terry Cockerell
Replied by Terry Cockerell on topic 810 trunk interior
Hi Michael.
Thanks for posting these pictures. There is only one Beverly that I know of in Australia and it has been customised to some extent. Others will have to comment on these pictures.
Can you add a picture of the inside of the trunk lid please???
Thanks,
Terry Cockerell
Australia

T cockerell

More
30 Sep 2019 16:47 #38493 by Michael R
Replied by Michael R on topic 810 trunk interior
some pics of my unrestored 36 Westchester Nr. 704 Dimensions visible. The carpet has got a linnen protection arround and may have been nailed to the wooden platform

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jonathan Richards, 1748 S, johnmereness

Time to create page: 0.677 seconds