New Membership Platform: Membee

The ACD Club is rolling out a new online membership system. All ACD Club Members should have receivied an email with enrollment instructions. You will use your email address as your login, and select a new password. This account will be used to renew your membership, update membership information, and make changes to your membership record.

This account is NOT THE SAME as your current account which you use to access the ACD Website Forums. Please continue to log into the Forums with the same username and password as you have always used. In the future we may consolidate the two accounts.

810 trunk interior

• Terry Cockerell
  • Frequent Forum Contributor
More
10 May 2021 21:44 #43122 by Terry Cockerell
Replied by Terry Cockerell on topic 810 trunk interior
Bill can we see some pictures please?

T cockerell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• wcoye
  • wcoye's Avatar Topic Author
  • ACD Club Member
  • ACD Club Member
More
13 May 2021 22:49 #43145 by wcoye
Replied by wcoye on topic 810 trunk interior
As requested photos of my trunk interior. Loose wires are a project in progress. I can't rotate photo with carpet folded back (and Scottie dog). There were moments of frustration but all in all a very satisfying project

Bill Coye
Westchester 2240A
Brag line: Winner of the
2014 Hillsborough Concurs Strother MacMinn award
Attachments:

• Terry Cockerell
More
14 May 2021 03:32 #43148 by Terry Cockerell
Replied by Terry Cockerell on topic 810 trunk interior
Good work Bill. Pretty as a picture.
I noticed that your rear bumper over riders are inverted.
Your Serial No 2240 A is not listed in The Timeless Classic but it is in Cord Complete. Are the over riders the right way for that time frame?
I am not nit picking but just interested.
Thanks,
Terry

T cockerell

More
14 May 2021 03:48 #43149 by 1748 S
Replied by 1748 S on topic 810 trunk interior
The way Ron Irwin explained rear bumperettes was the Beverly had them pointed downwards like this above. I have not felt a need to verify this.

Gary Parsons

• wcoye
  • wcoye's Avatar Topic Author
  • ACD Club Member
  • ACD Club Member
More
15 May 2021 01:03 #43159 by wcoye
Replied by wcoye on topic 810 trunk interior
My bumperetts came flipped when I bought the car. I was/am under the impression the placement was a personal preference so when I re-assembled the rear bumper I placed them upside down. I seem to remember reading or hearing this was also an attempt to limit locking bumpers.

Bill Coye
Westchester 2240A
Brag line: Winner of the
2014 Hillsborough Concurs Strother MacMinn award

More
15 May 2021 02:01 #43160 by john mccall
Replied by john mccall on topic 810 trunk interior
The recent pics of trunk interiors show some very nice workmanship , great materials and beautiful results. However when this thread was started we were trying to define what was in the trunk, and what it looked like when the cars came from the factory. Somehow when we put these pics on the system we need to qualify what information was used to define the materials, shapes of the materials and locations of the materials in the trunk. Otherwise someone perusing the thread could quickly get the idea that what is pictured is in fact, what it would have looked like the day it came out of the factory,, when that isn't necessarily the case.

Time to create page: 0.061 seconds