Skip to main content

37 812 cord

• mercer09
  • Topic Author
  • Registered
More
18 Jun 2019 10:33 #37523 by mercer09
Replied by mercer09 on topic 37 812 cord
THE CHEAPEST ONE AND MY FAVORITE WESTCHESTER.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• mikespeed35
  • ACD Club Life Member
  • Registered
More
18 Jun 2019 04:56 #37519 by mikespeed35
Replied by mikespeed35 on topic 37 812 cord
Your question about selling it or investing in it is very dependent on the body style, which you did not state.
CORDiallyMike

Mike Huffman

• STEVEN.KUIPER
  • Registered
More
17 Jun 2019 12:48 #37501 by STEVEN.KUIPER
Replied by STEVEN.KUIPER on topic 37 812 cord
i'm trying to do an economical cord myself. i appreciate your sentiments. however, over the last 20 years, i've found "economical" in Cord-land is spending 10's of thousands. even with doing as much as possible yourself.
if you love the cars enough...the money goes out easier. joining the club connects you with members who can be of assistance to get your car done. if you watch ebay diligently it can also be a good resource too.
i think through the years many cord owners have just enjoyed having a cord in the garage (to look at now & then) which after the initial investment cost nothing.

• mercer09
  • Topic Author
  • Registered
More
17 Jun 2019 12:01 #37499 by mercer09
Replied by mercer09 on topic 37 812 cord

• mercer09
  • Topic Author
  • Registered
More
17 Jun 2019 12:00 #37498 by mercer09
37 812 cord was created by mercer09
Bought a pair of heads from George Araklion a few years back. My mechanic was able to install them, fix a broken piston and get the engine running and trans shifting. The car is in tough shape. I am at a cross roads to fix it up or just sell it off. It needs everything! So I can get the waterpump rebuilt at Goulds in Mass, but still need a steering box or a rebuild of mine, as it is shot. Also need the front drive axles as mine are all but stripped. Ant advice as to how to do this somewhat economically? I am not in a hurry, but cant put thousands into this car........