head light cover

• 1748 S
  • Away
  • Platinum Forum User
  • Registered
More
13 Apr 2019 04:43 #37003 by 1748 S
Replied by 1748 S on topic head light cover
Sorry you think I wont share my email. Just now saw this. My email is [email protected]
Its in my profile too from what I have been told and I think its in the Membership directory.

Gary Parsons

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Apr 2019 23:59 #37001 by [email protected]
Replied by [email protected] on topic head light cover
Gary, apparently you do not want to share your e mail and I appreciate that. I cannot share the photo I took. I have the cover that has two holes ,one on each end held on by threaded bolts. I f you have one let me know. Also are there any special adjustments on these covers to make Shure that they are not twisted when opening or closing. Thanks Vin

More
11 Apr 2019 20:59 #36988 by [email protected]
Gary I cannot send the picture to you via the ACD website. If you can answer my e mail I can send the picture to you, I did not know there were different headlight covers. Vin
[email protected]

More
11 Apr 2019 14:47 #36983 by wcoye
Replied by wcoye on topic head light cover
Gary, when I bought my Cord it had been damaged in transit and a cracked head light cover was one omany issues (thanks for insurance). My cover is aluminum, I assume all were, and the shop welded it closed. Six years and no problems

Bill Coye
Westchester 2240A
Brag line: Winner of the
2014 Hillsborough Concurs Strother MacMinn award

• 1748 S
  • Away
  • Platinum Forum User
  • Registered
More
11 Apr 2019 02:36 #36979 by 1748 S
Vin I'm no expert or able to help you with posting pictures.I have to take a pic with my digital camera. Then I transfer it to my computer. Then if I want to post a pic on this forum I have to go to my pictures on my computer. Then hit attachments. Once I see the pic I want I double click on it and press a box on the lower area of the screen. Then it turns up in my posting. Then I hit submit and its posted for all to see.I probably am doing it the hard way... But it works for me...Sorry I can't be more help...

Gary Parsons

More
10 Apr 2019 21:55 #36977 by [email protected]
thank you Gary, I will take a picture tomorrow. I have not posted pictures in the past , is there anything I need to know about posting pictures. Vin

• 1748 S
  • Away
  • Platinum Forum User
  • Registered
More
10 Apr 2019 20:49 #36976 by 1748 S
If you could post a picture of the cover I may have a spare I will sell you.. I know of two different headlight covers.

Gary Parsons

More
10 Apr 2019 20:32 #36975 by [email protected]
when I purchaser my 810 westchester the right headlight cover ( passenger side) ws cracked on the top. I recently removed the cover and filled the crack with JB weld on both sides, pinted it and reinstalled it, looked great until I put it back down and it cracked again. I assume it may be out of alignment. I would appreciate any info from the club members if the encounterd this problem before and a fix.
also does anyone have a spare headlight cover that I can use or suggest where I can get one. Thanks Vin