New Membership Platform: Membee

The ACD Club is rolling out a new online membership system. All ACD Club Members should have receivied an email with enrollment instructions. You will use your email address as your login, and select a new password. This account will be used to renew your membership, update membership information, and make changes to your membership record.

This account is NOT THE SAME as your current account which you use to access the ACD Website Forums. Please continue to log into the Forums with the same username and password as you have always used. In the future we may consolidate the two accounts.

Gear Selector Switch Wiring

• mikespeed35
  • ACD Club Life Member
  • ACD Club Life Member
More
04 Feb 2021 05:03 #42104 by mikespeed35
Replied by mikespeed35 on topic Gear Selector Switch Wiring
Top Shelf Club Member, Jim O'Brien.
CORDiallyMike

Mike Huffman

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Feb 2021 10:54 #42105 by alsancle
Replied by alsancle on topic Gear Selector Switch Wiring
Thanks. I will check #3.

• JIM.OBRIEN
  • Frequent Forum Contributor
More
05 Feb 2021 15:30 #42120 by JIM.OBRIEN
Replied by JIM.OBRIEN on topic Gear Selector Switch Wiring
AL, After you clean things up put the wafer and the shwitch on the pencil and gently push them together. Carefully look from the side and make sure the three buttons on the wafer are making contact with the switch face. I recently had a switch were one contact wasn't touching when the pencil was in place. It drove me nuts trying to find the problem. After I figured it out the owner told me he just changed out the wafer because it looked better then the one that was in there.

More
05 Feb 2021 18:18 #42127 by alsancle
Replied by alsancle on topic Gear Selector Switch Wiring

JIM.OBRIEN wrote: AL, After you clean things up put the wafer and the shwitch on the pencil and gently push them together. Carefully look from the side and make sure the three buttons on the wafer are making contact with the switch face. I recently had a switch were one contact wasn't touching when the pencil was in place. It drove me nuts trying to find the problem. After I figured it out the owner told me he just changed out the wafer because it looked better then the one that was in there.

Jim, if I hold the wafer up to the switch the button all touch. I was messing with putting them on the pencil without using the housing and I was failing miserably at it. Do I just slide them on to the pencil as you show them in your pictures?

• JIM.OBRIEN
More
06 Feb 2021 00:48 #42136 by JIM.OBRIEN
Replied by JIM.OBRIEN on topic Gear Selector Switch Wiring
Yes, Just slide them on the pencil and then see if they all touch. THe pencil holds the wafer face and the switch face parralell. if the two are worn differently one of the buttons may not touch.
The following user(s) said Thank You: alsancle

More
15 Feb 2021 06:45 - 18 Feb 2021 14:32 #42252 by feedtaleone
Replied by feedtaleone on topic Gear Selector Switch Wiring
I ordered the one piece loom from RI wiring. Looks like 8-10 weeks which reminds me I should have been moving quicker earlier in the summer. Also, I ordered the fake plug from Henry Portz. get-vidmate.com instasave.onl
Last edit: 18 Feb 2021 14:32 by feedtaleone.

Time to create page: 0.153 seconds