Skip to main content

36 Cord 1752A back at home

• 1748 S
  • Platinum Member
  • Registered
More
01 Jun 2018 02:06 #34702 by 1748 S
Replied by 1748 S on topic 36 Cord 1752A back at home
Congradulations on your retirement. Seeing all these pictures makes me feel like I'm there watching and helping. No matter what condition this ends up just trailer it to Auburn for the World Meet. Everyone will enjoy seeing what you have accomplished..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• JIM.OBRIEN
  • Premium Member
  • Registered
More
01 Jun 2018 01:28 #34701 by JIM.OBRIEN
Replied by JIM.OBRIEN on topic 36 Cord 1752A back at home
Very nice Bill!!! Now that you are retired you should have the car finished by Auburn (I didn't say what year). I look forward to seeing it!

• william057
  • Topic Author
  • Registered
More
31 May 2018 02:22 #34696 by william057
36 Cord 1752A back at home was created by william057
After 15 months away from home, my 36 Cord 1752A has arrived back at home from the restoration team that completed an incredible body restoration. New floor pans, rockers, a complete rework of the front fenders, and replacement of a lower door section. So many suppliers and members of the ACD club have been so helpful, including Stan and team from Auburn Cord Parts, Lee Foldenauer, George Arakelian, Felix and Bryan from ACD Factory and so many more. Now comes the work of reassembly, getting the engine up and running and completing the assembly of the body, (without damaging the paint work). Interior work is in the planning. On top of all the work on the Cord, I recently retired and as part of the event, a wonderful "CORD" cake was presented at the retirement event.
Bill

Bill Heisler - 1936 Cord