Skip to main content

Need set of reproduction Cord 812 hubcaps

More
09 Jun 2017 12:03 #33134 by RubyDS
Replied by RubyDS on topic Need set of reproduction Cord 812 hubcaps
You can contact "Renovace Hicar" on facebook,he have make reproduction of Cord Hubcaps

www.facebook.com/renovace.hicar

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• GarryG
  • Topic Author
  • Non-Member
  • Registered
More
09 Jun 2017 03:18 - 09 Jun 2017 03:29 #33131 by GarryG
Replied by GarryG on topic Need set of reproduction Cord 812 hubcaps
Photos of my Cord 812 hubcaps. As you can see the cap on the left has a very shallow lip for a more shallow crown. The two in the center have a higher, more rounded crown but the opening for the tire valve differs. And the cap on the right has a high crown with a more pronounced lip. So I have either 3 or maybe 4 variations. Hope you can see the attached photos. Thank you for responding so quickly. I live in Yuba City, CA. If photos don't come through, please email me at [email protected]
Garry
Attachments:
Last edit: 09 Jun 2017 03:29 by GarryG. Reason: Photos did not transfer.

• 1748 S
  • Platinum Forum User
  • Registered
More
09 Jun 2017 00:12 #33130 by 1748 S
Replied by 1748 S on topic Need set of reproduction Cord 812 hubcaps
Those are the two I was going to suggest. Can you post pics of these three differant looking wheel covers? I have a new set of the covers that do not have the holes around the edges for cooling. They are unused but will need re chroming.

• GarryG
  • Topic Author
  • Non-Member
  • Registered
More
08 Jun 2017 13:02 #33124 by GarryG
Does anyone have reproduction wheel covers "hubcaps" for 1937 Cord 812. I have four old caps but only two match each other. So, I have three different designs. I have tried to contact Pat Leahy as was suggested in a previous post but, no reply. I also tried Stan Gilliland but, no luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated.