812 SC Beverly for sale

• John Meredith
  • John Meredith's Avatar Topic Author
  • Forum Contributor
  • Forum Contributor
More
08 May 2017 18:29 #32886 by John Meredith
John Meredith replied the topic: 812 SC Beverly for sale
Thank you very much for this information. 15K sounds very reasonable for placing a S/C into the Cord.
One aspect of this club that I truly admire is that many of the club members go to great lengths to maintain or restore the originality of their cars, be them drivers or show cars. This is much an expression of the passion we share for these works of art. Though I want to be able to drive the 812, I also want to put it back the way it was when it came of the assembly line. For me, I think the 812 is going to be more enjoyable than the L-29, though I love my L-29.

Any help with getting the S/C back into the 812 is greatly appreciated. First step is to get the car home and get it a through review.

Cheers,

John

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 May 2017 22:02 #32887 by johnmereness
johnmereness replied the topic: 812 SC Beverly for sale
I am told the non-resourceful S/C search or the search without proper luck or proper timing could easily be 25K - some of the parts like the proper carb, air cleaner, and .. are a bear. Fortunately, if you go that route you are not alone and plenty of help, as well as at times very nice reproduction parts.

JMM

More
31 May 2017 18:57 - 31 May 2017 18:58 #33099 by Joe Holderman
Joe Holderman replied the topic: 812 SC Beverly for sale
Found this pic I took at the 2011 Festival. Seems to be same car?

Future Cord owner.
Attachments:
Last Edit: 31 May 2017 18:58 by Joe Holderman.

Moderators: Joe Holderman
Time to create page: 0.059 seconds