Beverly Restoration

• 1748 S
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Forum User
  • Registered
More
19 Jan 2017 18:02 #32307 by 1748 S
Beverly Restoration was created by 1748 S
In the past few years I have continued my restoration project with the continued help from all over the world. Lately I have been searching for the 10 wire connection under the floor at the drivers feet for the electrical harness to the front of the trans. I have a NOS male half but need the female half. So in my talking with owner Terry Cockrell of Austrailia he said he probably has one or two around somewhere.. Sure nuff he did find one. I made an offer for it and he felt that was fine. So its on its way here from down under. In my conversations with him reciently he said it makes him feel good knowing the the Actonite cord has been able to get another Cord on the road. That comment really made me happy. Its this kind of companionship that will guarantee these rolling art forms will continually be seen by many. I know I have helped others in far away places like the Netherlands or russia with comments. I even have sold spare parts to a member in Brazil a few years ago. I feel the club and the internet has made all this possible.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.