Skip to main content

Cord shifter wiring

• T Febles
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
14 Jul 2004 15:50 #1950 by T Febles
Replied by T Febles on topic Cord shifter wiring
thanks for the input guys. the color schematic at automaven.com is perfect. Josh you da bomb! Now I can MOVE ON.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Auburn/Cord Parts
  • ACD Club Life Member
  • Registered
More
13 Jul 2004 13:36 #1939 by Auburn/Cord Parts
Replied by Auburn/Cord Parts on topic Cord Wiring Colors
You may have to test the wires to see which is which. The colors seem to be all the same with old age. Disassemble the shift arm and you can see what colors should be or hook to terminals you can figure out.

Stan

Auburn/Cord Parts, Inc. P.O. Box 547 1400 N. "A" St. Wellington, KS 67152 (620) 326-7751 This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

• e merancy
  • Registered
More
11 Jul 2004 16:06 #1935 by e merancy
Replied by e merancy on topic Cord shifter wiring
Try automaven .com (Josh Malks Web Site) you will find an excellant schematic in color good luck Ed.M. :D

e.merancy email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

• T Febles
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
11 Jul 2004 15:28 #1934 by T Febles
Cord shifter wiring was created by T Febles
Hi all, I need some help. I am restoring a 37 Cord Beverly. I need to sort out where the bundle of wires go in the shifter on the steering column. A wiring diagram would be most helpful. My e-mail address is <a href="mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]. Any response would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.