Skip to main content

Front wheel drive

• sunroofcord
  • Registered
More
27 Mar 2006 17:06 #4597 by sunroofcord
Replied by sunroofcord on topic FRONT WHEEL DRIVE
Floyd and the other person that were looking for the Front Wheel Drive plans, could you both please contact me again. I need both your snail mail addresses to send you the plans. My worthless internet service which I'm in the process of changing decided they could delete your e-mails B-4 I got Floyds address written down and could reply to the other fellow. Reply to both <a href="mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] and <a href="mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] or give me a call at 952-941-6784 in the evening and I'll make sure you both get the information your looking for. Thanks. Jim `

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• sunroofcord
  • Registered
More
22 Mar 2006 20:08 #4574 by sunroofcord
Replied by sunroofcord on topic FRONT WHEEL DRIVE
I have the plans you are looking for. They were designed by Mike Norton of Evansville, Indiana and use an Oldsmobile Toronado Drivetrain . You can contact me at <a href="mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] or call me @1-952-941-6784 Jim

• flad
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
21 Mar 2006 23:55 #4570 by flad
Front wheel drive was created by flad
We have a 1936 Beverly, no drive train and want to keep it front wheel drive. Am looking at using a trans axle set where original trans was and setting engine behind, similar to original. Problem we are having is all trans axles we have found Audi, Porsche, when turned around, other than the old VWs run counter-clockwise. Would also like it to be automatic. Any suggestions?