Skip to main content

TWO WESTCHESTERS FOR SALE PACKAGE DEAL 40 to 50 K

• 1748 S
  • Platinum Forum User
  • Registered
More
24 May 2021 05:02 #43251 by 1748 S
No problem. This web site has caused many members a horrible time to figure out. I still do not know all about it.But to find your private emails you look to the top right upper corner for the green circle around a picture of someones head n shoulders. Click on that to see your private messages. I'm located on the west oast and usually awake most of the time. I'm sending you the same message to your supplied email.

Gary Parsons

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• ACORDIAN
  • Topic Author
  • Non-Member
  • Registered
More
23 May 2021 15:05 #43241 by ACORDIAN
Gary, Thanks for the reply but I don't know how or where to go to see your reply ? Stupid of me, I know.
If you don't mind you could contact me at :
[email protected]

• 1748 S
  • Platinum Forum User
  • Registered
More
23 May 2021 04:06 #43239 by 1748 S
Thanks for offering these cars. I sent you a private message on this site.

Gary Parsons

• ACORDIAN
  • Topic Author
  • Non-Member
  • Registered
More
21 May 2021 21:04 #43227 by ACORDIAN
I have a pair of Sedans I'd like to sell as a pair . Between them they have more than enough good parts to make one good restoration AND good spares for life or to sell off. EXCEPT they both lack decent rocker panels and floor pieces.
This is ONLY a project for an experienced Cord person or someone who's filthyrich.
I'm NOT offering pictures to look loos. The person(s) I'm looking to sell to would know they should look at the cars in person.
At this point I'm just putting this out there to see if there is any interest ????? Two good bodies one set of EXCELLENT front and rear metal fenders + an OK set of metal, one rebuildable engine, and tranny, two sets of ALL garnish moldings and instruments etc.etc.