Skip to main content

Black supercharged 812 for sale UK.

• Terry Cockerell
  • Elite Forum User
  • Registered
More
23 Apr 2021 07:25 #42947 by Terry Cockerell
Replied by Terry Cockerell on topic Black supercharged 812 for sale UK.
This Cord appears to be fitted with the "very rare" rubber seals running along the bottoms of the door trim panels. I was under the impression these were only fitted to very early production cars then phased out.

T cockerell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Jonathan Richards
  • Registered
More
22 Apr 2021 22:12 #42939 by Jonathan Richards
Replied by Jonathan Richards on topic Black supercharged 812 for sale UK.
Supplemental to my post earlier this afternoon (above) the early history of ownership of S#31841A , Engine #FC2523 and CMC Body # C90 1452 , as of 1979 , was held by ACD Club member Daniel V. Marchese of Caldwell , Ohio , USA. From whom V. Gaskell bought the car in 1990 I have no information.

More
22 Apr 2021 20:57 #42938 by [email protected]
Indeed, I should probably stick with just the one !

• Jonathan Richards
  • Registered
More
22 Apr 2021 20:41 #42937 by Jonathan Richards
Replied by Jonathan Richards on topic Black supercharged 812 for sale UK.
This vehicle , listed at Page 23 of Cord Model 810/812 ACD Club Historian Ron Irwin's MASTER CORD LIST was acquired by one V. Gaskell in 1990. Per the listing text from UK selling dealer Cars & Classics relative of Gaskell had the car and sold it to the present owner. The supercharged Westchesters are rather rare as only 81 Supercharged C-90 Westchesters were produced , cf. Josh Malk's CORD 810/812 / The Timeless Classic , Production Chart A at Page234. It will be interesting to see how this auction goes. Stay Tuned.

More
22 Apr 2021 18:14 #42935 by [email protected]
I thought you all would like to see this coming up for sale soon by auction. www.carandclassic.co.uk/auctions/1937-co...-ZgOvB8#&gid=1&pid=1 Copy and paste that, or look on Car and Classsic .
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jonathan Richards