New Membership Platform: Membee

The ACD Club is rolling out a new online membership system. All ACD Club Members should have receivied an email with enrollment instructions. You will use your email address as your login, and select a new password. This account will be used to renew your membership, update membership information, and make changes to your membership record.

This account is NOT THE SAME as your current account which you use to access the ACD Website Forums. Please continue to log into the Forums with the same username and password as you have always used. In the future we may consolidate the two accounts.

Clutch Switch

• alsancle
  • alsancle's Avatar Topic Author
  • ACD Club Member
  • ACD Club Member
More
01 Apr 2021 14:29 #42786 by alsancle
Clutch Switch was created by alsancle
Could someone point me in the direction of where the Clutch Switch is located? I didn't want to pollute the selection switch wiring thread anymore than I have, but I'm trying to pull the selection harness to the front of the car following the original one. First problem is the red wire from the old harness comes out of the selection harness and is wrapped in to another set of wires. The Red wire goes to the clutch switch and powers the entire setup.

See my picture. What fun.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Apr 2021 14:59 #42788 by uconn_1965
Replied by uconn_1965 on topic Clutch Switch
I couldn’t attach photo to this reply. I shared a photo of red wire to clutch switch but it appears under the club information tab. Hope this helps

• alsancle
  • ACD Club Member
  • ACD Club Member
More
01 Apr 2021 15:50 #42790 by alsancle
Replied by alsancle on topic Clutch Switch

uconn_1965 wrote: I couldn’t attach photo to this reply. I shared a photo of red wire to clutch switch but it appears under the club information tab. Hope this helps

I looked under the "club info" tab but was not sure where to go. Is it in one of the boattail newsletters?

More
01 Apr 2021 16:24 #42791 by uconn_1965
When I log in, I click on forums, read more. The very first category is club information and that is where the photo of clutch switch and red wire is located or send me your email address and I’ll send it directly to you. Cliff

• alsancle
  • ACD Club Member
  • ACD Club Member
More
01 Apr 2021 16:30 #42792 by alsancle
Replied by alsancle on topic Clutch Switch
Thanks. I got it. So this is looking down on drivers side of car right next to master cylinder. This car doesn't have a cage so things look a little more open.
Attachments:

More
01 Apr 2021 16:34 #42793 by uconn_1965
Yes you are correct. For orientation, look at the dip stick and the nut cover for master cylinder. That would be the same position or location on all Cords, opened or closed, non S/C or S/C.

Time to create page: 0.233 seconds