New Membership Platform: Membee

The ACD Club is rolling out a new online membership system. All ACD Club Members should have receivied an email with enrollment instructions. You will use your email address as your login, and select a new password. This account will be used to renew your membership, update membership information, and make changes to your membership record.

This account is NOT THE SAME as your current account which you use to access the ACD Website Forums. Please continue to log into the Forums with the same username and password as you have always used. In the future we may consolidate the two accounts.

Shift Switch

More
15 Apr 2021 08:03 #42905 by [email protected]
Replied by [email protected] on topic Shift Switch
The wafer was damaged and I have a new one on the way. Temporarily fixed the old one. The finger change was also very badly worn, you didn't have to lift to engage reverse ,so have made a new one
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 Apr 2021 08:39 #42921 by [email protected]
Replied by [email protected] on topic Shift Switch
Still working on the shift switch. New wafer has arrived today. Looking at the article from the club magazine the spring that gives pressure on the wafer switch Is way shorter than the one i have. Can anyone give me the length, wire size of what the spring should be
Attachments:

• Terry Cockerell
  • Frequent Forum Contributor
  • Frequent Forum Contributor
More
20 Apr 2021 10:50 - 20 Apr 2021 10:52 #42922 by Terry Cockerell
Replied by Terry Cockerell on topic Shift Switch
Sarah, have a look at Page 2 of the Gear Selector Switch Wiring topic.
Towards the bottom of the page are some good pictures.

T cockerell
Last edit: 20 Apr 2021 10:52 by Terry Cockerell. Reason: Revising Text

Time to create page: 0.049 seconds