New Membership Platform: Membee

The ACD Club is rolling out a new online membership system. All ACD Club Members should have receivied an email with enrollment instructions. You will use your email address as your login, and select a new password. This account will be used to renew your membership, update membership information, and make changes to your membership record.

This account is NOT THE SAME as your current account which you use to access the ACD Website Forums. Please continue to log into the Forums with the same username and password as you have always used. In the future we may consolidate the two accounts.

Gauges background

• Tcheri
  • Topic Author
  • Forum User
  • Forum User
More
23 Feb 2021 08:09 #42367 by Tcheri
Gauges background was created by Tcheri
Hello,

does someone knows where to find gauges backgrounds ?

Thanks

Thierry

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Tim Gilmartin
  • ACD Club Past President
  • ACD Club Past President
More
23 Feb 2021 15:58 #42369 by Tim Gilmartin
Replied by Tim Gilmartin on topic Gauges background
Stan Gilliland used to have them.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 1748 S

More
23 Feb 2021 16:40 #42370 by 1748 S
Replied by 1748 S on topic Gauges background
I purchased my gauge stencils for the temp and the amp meter from Stan. you will need to repaint everything. Your white paint is wrong for the Cord cars. Its the same color as the yellowish looking background. That color is called Antique White. The numbers are painted on the back of the glass. Use whatever you can cut the paint with like lacqour thinner and a soft tooth brush. Then spray it with the paint. Let is nearly dry. Then scrape it off with a single edge razor blade.The numbers are etched into the back of the glass so it won't be removed when you scrape off the paint. If you do not want to do this work yourself send me a private message to this site or my home email and we can discuss time and cost. You can search this site for my finished dash gauges. Just use my sign on name 1748 S

Gary Parsons

Time to create page: 0.098 seconds