Skip to main content

EBAY EE15

• Roads2run
  • Registered
More
12 Jan 2021 15:29 #41917 by Roads2run
Replied by Roads2run on topic EBAY EE15
FYI, don't forget Cords and LaSalle's used different size jets. Just something to consider if buying one of unknown origin. Tom Hartz

Roads2run
The following user(s) said Thank You: 1748 S

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• 1748 S
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Registered
More
11 Jan 2021 00:17 #41910 by 1748 S
EBAY EE15 was created by 1748 S
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationI made several offers for this item. My first offer was $900.00 because I was unsure of the overall condition and I know the real value of these carbs. There was a message the told me the seller was more likely to accept my offer if I was closer to $1237.00... My offer was declined... No problem.Next was a counter offer of $1500.00....Nope. Not worth it to me. I increased my offer to $1150.00... Kind of close to what was suggested...Nope. Countered of $1400 from seller.... I did NOT make another offer. It appears to have sold for full pop but am not sure ebay has reported it accurately.... Any way this was a nice carb that appeared correct except for the internal linkage to the chock butterfly with a not n bolt. I was concerned that may loosen and get inside my engine. I sure would have replaced that if I had purchased this.

Gary Parsons

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.