New Membership Platform: Membee

The ACD Club is rolling out a new online membership system. All ACD Club Members should have receivied an email with enrollment instructions. You will use your email address as your login, and select a new password. This account will be used to renew your membership, update membership information, and make changes to your membership record.

This account is NOT THE SAME as your current account which you use to access the ACD Website Forums. Please continue to log into the Forums with the same username and password as you have always used. In the future we may consolidate the two accounts.

Engine identification need help identifying what model this engine came out of..

More
22 May 2020 23:28 #40235 by rdruke
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 May 2020 23:36 #40236 by rdruke
Attachments:

More
23 May 2020 01:38 #40237 by Curt Schulze
What makes you think it is an Auburn engine?

The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.
Be of Good Cheer
Curt

More
23 May 2020 13:13 #40239 by rdruke
Information relayed by a family member said that it was an Auburn engine.

More
23 May 2020 15:27 #40241 by Curt Schulze
It is my opinion that the engine in question is not an Auburn engine. It appears to be manufactured in the early 50's. If I were you I would post those pictures on the AACA website in the 'What Is It' subforum.

The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.
Be of Good Cheer
Curt

More
24 May 2020 16:33 #40243 by Curt Schulze
I posed this question out on the AACA website. go here: forums.aaca.org/topic/344933-engine-id-needed/

Be of Good Cheer
Curt

Time to create page: 0.290 seconds