Skip to main content

1929 680se d Who knows about them?

• Ray Schild
  • Registered
More
15 Jun 2019 00:58 #37454 by Ray Schild
Replied by Ray Schild on topic 1929 680se d Who knows about them?
This Auburn appears to be a really nice car and would make a great addition to the ACD Club. You might consider joining the club and perhaps decide to keep it. As for value, you would probably get figures that may seem all over the map but things like transporting may also be figured in, which is why I was wondering where the car is located,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 Jun 2019 14:01 #37398 by [email protected]
Hey Ray, thanks for getting back to me. The car was in Rhode Island, and now is in Ma. On the coast by the Rhode Island border. It has wood spoke wheels, chrome grille shell. The door and window handles appear to be nickel.
Attachments:

• Ray Schild
  • Registered
More
08 Jun 2019 12:25 #37394 by Ray Schild
Replied by Ray Schild on topic 1929 680se d Who knows about them?
Pictures would be very helpful. Options such as wire wheels and chrome trim and where the car is are all good to know

More
07 Jun 2019 15:39 #37386 by [email protected]
I recently accuired a 1929 680 that has been in someones garage for a long time. the car is 100% intact with 53000 original miles on the odometer. it runs and drives great. I was told it was repainted once about 60 years ago, but never restored. it is completely rust free and the original interior only shows sighs of some wear but has no rips. I may be interested in selling it, but I'm not sure what something like this is worth! any input would be appreciated.