Skip to main content

Pre-War Auto School Programs

• kenswheels
  • Topic Author
  • Registered
More
23 Oct 2018 04:09 #35798 by kenswheels
Replied by kenswheels on topic Pre-War Auto School Programs
Thanks for the advice Mark. While I would like to think I have some mechanical abilities, I like to have things done right and SAFE. That being said, I will continue to ask you all for guidance.
Happy motoring!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• ilikescars
  • Registered
More
10 Oct 2018 18:55 #35667 by ilikescars
Replied by ilikescars on topic Pre-War Auto School Programs
I don't know if there are any classes available, but if you have a little mechanical ability I don't see why you can't dive into most Auburn projects
on your own. Part of the fun of being a part of this club is reaching out to other members when you run into any problem with your car.
Certain things should be farmed out to others, IE engine rebuilding and brake cylinder & master cylinder renewal to name a couple of items.
Call me if you have any questions or talk to any clubmember.
Mark

• kenswheels
  • Topic Author
  • Registered
More
08 Oct 2018 16:08 #35658 by kenswheels
Pre-War Auto School Programs was created by kenswheels
Good morning everyone! I was wondering if any of you know of any hands-on schools anywhere that can teach me how to work on the systems in my 1936 Cabriolet? I'd like to be more comfortable understanding this generation of mechanicals so I can enjoy working on my car. If I need to travel I was hoping for a more intensive program (a week or so). Any help, as always, is appreciated!