New Membership Platform: Membee

The ACD Club is rolling out a new online membership system. All ACD Club Members should have receivied an email with enrollment instructions. You will use your email address as your login, and select a new password. This account will be used to renew your membership, update membership information, and make changes to your membership record.

This account is NOT THE SAME as your current account which you use to access the ACD Website Forums. Please continue to log into the Forums with the same username and password as you have always used. In the future we may consolidate the two accounts.

Auburn knockoff wire wheels - what year and application?

• Southfork
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
02 Nov 2003 20:48 #952 by Southfork
I am trying to specifically identify a pair of Auburn knockoff 17 inch wire wheels that are still mounted on a beam axle. Any help would be appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• John Trittschuh
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
03 Nov 2003 02:04 #953 by John Trittschuh
Replied by John Trittschuh on topic Auburn knockoff wire wheels - what year and application?
My 1931 All Weather 4 Dr. Auburn Sedan has 17 in. wire wheels all around. Go to photos to see it if it will help.

More
03 Nov 2003 03:41 #954 by Lycoming-8
The 8 cyl cars of 1931 - 1933 and the 12 cyl cars of the 1932 - 1934 period used 17" spoked knock-off wheels, but I believe the 12 cyl wheels had more spokes. Not sure the correct number for either wheel. Check car pics at Auburn meet elsewhere on this site. There are lots of pics to check out the wheels.

'31 Auburn Coupe

More
03 Nov 2003 12:58 #955 by samsonized
the wheels in the pix are 17" lock ring off a 31-32 auburn 8 cylinder

Time to create page: 0.120 seconds