Skip to main content

I'd like to see an Auburn

• SoccerFanatics
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
22 Nov 2006 00:31 #5818 by SoccerFanatics
I'd like to see an Auburn was created by SoccerFanatics
Hello to all you Auburn car enthusiasts. I am doing a scavenger-hunt-like thing that requires me to go take my picture with an Auburn. I am hoping to find an Auburn owner in the Virginia-DC-Maryland area who is willing to let me visit and see his Auburn and take a couple pictures. Any year/any model will do (although after looking at some of the pictures of Auburns, I do particularly like the later Speedsters!)

If there are any Auburn owners out there who are willing to help me out, please let me know. I need to post the pictures on the Web, and I can do that with either of two levels of detail. If the owner wants to brag about his awesome car (I would), I'd be happy to provide as much detail with the pictures as he wants. But if the owner would rather not have much detail on-line, I can just post the pictures and not give [i:ts302ra9]any[/i:ts302ra9] info about exact locations, etc.

I'm willing to travel to visit you if you can help me out, so please get in touch. I travel on business a fair amount, so even locations not in the VA/MD/DC area could work out (especially if in CA, TX, WA, or near Chicago). You can send a PM or email at <a href="mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url].

Hoping to hear from someone,

SoccerFanatics

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.