Skip to main content

Design student in search of information and feedback.

• tjvaninetti
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
11 Sep 2006 04:26 #5406 by tjvaninetti
Hello ACD members!

I am a student of design at the Academy of Art University in San Francisco, CA in need of information, feedback, photo's, etc. This semester, our class has been charged to design an Auburn Sedan for the year 2015. Thirteen of us will each produce half of a 1/5th scale model in clay, as well as doing hundreds of sketches in concept development, a "perfect" tape drawing and renderings to boot. We will each design and fabricate wheels for our designs, and present our works just before the end of December of 2006.

In doing research on the Auburn, I have found little on the Internet and most books are older and out of date. If any of you have information, photos, or just advice on the prestigious brand, I would greatly appreciate it. I will post photos of the developing design in the "photos" section and hopefully I can gain feedback on my design direction from the experts.

If you have information, but don't know what I'm looking for, just respond and I can ask much more specific questions. Right now, I am looking to see where you think an Auburn Sedan would fit into the current American automotive market. I look forward to chatting with you on a company I am hoping to learn much more about. Thank you, in advance.

TJ Vaninetti

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.