Skip to main content

That elusive "Flying Lady"

• Auburn/Cord Parts
  • ACD Club Life Member
  • Registered
More
18 Jul 2005 16:05 #3382 by Auburn/Cord Parts
Replied by Auburn/Cord Parts on topic That elusive "Flying Lady"
We do have a line art of the flying lady that we would be happy to e-mail you. Although it is a beautiful logo & will look nice, it was never actually used in the upholstery on an original 1935-36 speedster. Possibly it is a replicar? Anyways, if you send us your e-mail, we will be happy to e-mail you the line art
Thanks

Auburn/Cord Parts, Inc. P.O. Box 547 1400 N. "A" St. Wellington, KS 67152 (620) 326-7751 This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• p_rector
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
18 Jul 2005 04:21 #3379 by p_rector
That elusive "Flying Lady" was created by p_rector
Hello everyone. I am looking for some line art of the "flying lady" hood ornament. We do custom embroidery and a customer requested this and I have spent several hours searching but have not been able to find. I'm googled out. I did find several photographs but they were all taken at an angle and I need a side view, I would like line art as it is easier to digitize. My customer said that this "flying lady" logo (mascot?)appeared on the upholstery and that is what he wants embroidered. It is a 1936 Speedster.

Any help in the way of a link or what ever would be greatly appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.