Skip to main content

Auburn Squire ???? Please help me

• Donald-B
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
12 Jul 2005 09:44 #3347 by Donald-B
Replied by Donald-B on topic Auburn Squire ???? Please help me
@ CBS

Hi and thank you for the Replay, I don?t no to much about this car, it is still in the garage to make paint Job work and still I am not trying to start it.

The Chevy small Block is maybe from a Corvette I really don?t no.

It is not a real auburn so I don?t no the Members of this Forum want me to go ahead posting here, I think all of them have originals Auburns, here in Germany it is not so easy to find somebody to talk about this cars.

Yes it has some Parts of a MG (Stan told me this and he was right) but that?s all I now about this car, very very strange for me, never have seen something before.

I was checking out the kitt car club Curt Schulze told me but can?t find a car like this, maybe somebody was building a custom Car as he like.

Anyway for any information y am still happy but I think you now the car from Florida, I understand English very well just posting is not so easy for me, if you can tell me details about my Auburn Replica you can do it in English as well, you German is not to bed but fore sure it is easier in English for you.

Best Regards fromm Munich
Donald

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• cbs
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
22 Jun 2005 02:18 #3258 by cbs
Replied by cbs on topic Auburn Squire ???? Please help me
Donald: Guten Tag;
Wunderbar! A-pst, tur, fenster MG Midget (AKA Clenet Auto, '70s); Ist das der oldtimer replica "Auburn Speedster" mit shnell motor (Corvette?) Pompano Beach, Florida, haus of spezial autos!

Auf Wiedersehen
cbs

• Curt Schulze
  • Registered
More
23 May 2005 14:31 #3189 by Curt Schulze
Replied by Curt Schulze on topic Kit Car
Donald, this auto really is not a Auburn in any way. It is a KITCAR that was produced by the Squire Motor Cars. Please go to the National kitcar club www.kitcarclub.com/sections.php ? ... e&artid=27
then scroll down to squire.
Hope this helps.

The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.
Be of Good Cheer
Curt

More
19 May 2005 17:50 #3169 by DJT
Replied by DJT on topic Auburn Squire ???? Please help me
Keep the pictures coming. Can't wait to see what it's going to look like when you are through with it. I've never seen anything like it, or if I have, I've forgotten. :D

-David
member: Professional Photographer Association
TnT Shutterbug Photography
www.tntshutterbugphotography.com

• Donald-B
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
19 May 2005 11:40 #3165 by Donald-B
One more Pic

• Donald-B
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
19 May 2005 09:18 #3164 by Donald-B
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y215/Don-D/meiner-2.bmp

Hello again

I will try to put some Fotos here, Stan from this forum send me a really nice E-mail explaining me Facts of my strange Car.

I know now a litle bit more about Auburns, in Germany almost nobody has to do with this wunderfull Cars.

Best Regards from Munich

Donald

• Donald-B
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
05 May 2005 09:13 #3103 by Donald-B
Auburn Squire ???? Please help me was created by Donald-B
Hello to all
Please vergive me my bad English but i really need some help, i am from Germany.
Last week somebody sold me a car and i have no idee what i get, in the Certificate of Title (from Florida) it says "Mark AUBU"
"Year 35" Identification Number A59846735"

On the Motor is a Sign that say " Squire Car No. 1
on the Cokpit is a golden Plate that say "Auburn Squire Motor Cars"
On the Doors inside also the Name " Squire"

The Car has a Metal Body but the End and the Fenders are Glasfieber, its a Boattail, next week i will make some Fotos and put them here.

The Motor is a V8 Chevy Small Block, but on the Motor are two Signs and the say "Squire"
This car was sold 1988 in Florida Pompano Beach to a German and he took the car to Germany, it was hidet in a Garage sims this Time .
Mayby sombody can tell me about this Car, it is a Speedster and everything on the Car look like brandnew

Donald