New Membership Platform: Membee

The ACD Club is rolling out a new online membership system. All ACD Club Members should have receivied an email with enrollment instructions. You will use your email address as your login, and select a new password. This account will be used to renew your membership, update membership information, and make changes to your membership record.

This account is NOT THE SAME as your current account which you use to access the ACD Website Forums. Please continue to log into the Forums with the same username and password as you have always used. In the future we may consolidate the two accounts.

Auburn Parts Available

More
29 Apr 2021 21:26 #42996 by [email protected]
I already mentioned in a previous post for the 1927 Auburn Service Truck that I am trying to find a home for Auburn parts that my Dad had before he died. I am attaching a few photos here, but please contact me if you would like to see more. Ideally, I would like to find someone who could take it all for a reasonable offer, as my family does not have use for them any longer. Hopefully someone out there in Auburn world would like to have them.

Parts include a chassis, a couple of engines, some bumpers, headlights and headlight lenses, radiator caps, engine covers, radiator shells, etc.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Roads2run, DONALD.ELMER

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• DONALD.ELMER
  • Away
  • Forum Contributor
  • Forum Contributor
More
04 May 2021 04:33 #43034 by DONALD.ELMER
Replied by DONALD.ELMER on topic Auburn Parts Available
A very nice gesture indeed!! Let's hope this helps someone to complete a car

More
04 May 2021 12:16 #43042 by [email protected]
Thank you - spread the word and have a nice day.

Time to create page: 0.100 seconds