New Membership Platform: Membee

The ACD Club is rolling out a new online membership system. All ACD Club Members should have receivied an email with enrollment instructions. You will use your email address as your login, and select a new password. This account will be used to renew your membership, update membership information, and make changes to your membership record.

This account is NOT THE SAME as your current account which you use to access the ACD Website Forums. Please continue to log into the Forums with the same username and password as you have always used. In the future we may consolidate the two accounts.

I'm Next Dumb Question - Oil Filter for '34 6 cyl.

More
29 Apr 2021 12:59 #42986 by Curt Schulze
Replied by Curt Schulze on topic I'm Next Dumb Question - Oil Filter for '34 6 cyl.
The filter in the pix is not correct for 35 - 36 six and eight. Look on my web site
auburnsmidwest.com

The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.
Be of Good Cheer
Curt

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• JIM.OBRIEN
  • Topic Author
  • Frequent Forum Contributor
More
30 Apr 2021 14:45 #43002 by JIM.OBRIEN
Thanks everyone, I'm not suprised the oil filter is not correct considering the car is held together with bailing wire (still looking for the chewing gum) and all the other incorrect items I have found.

More
30 Apr 2021 14:58 #43003 by Curt Schulze
Replied by Curt Schulze on topic I'm Next Dumb Question - Oil Filter for '34 6 cyl.
Here is what you are looking for Jim.

The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.
Be of Good Cheer
Curt
Attachments:

• JIM.OBRIEN
  • Topic Author
More
30 Apr 2021 15:19 #43004 by JIM.OBRIEN
Thanks Curt!

More
30 Apr 2021 15:41 #43005 by Curt Schulze
I have a couple of them if you need one.

Be of Good Cheer
Curt

• mikespeed35
  • ACD Club Life Member
  • ACD Club Life Member
More
04 May 2021 02:23 #43032 by mikespeed35
Replied by mikespeed35 on topic I'm Next Dumb Question - Oil Filter for '34 6 cyl.
What you have looks like a Fram.
CORDiallyMike

Mike Huffman

Time to create page: 0.064 seconds