New Membership Platform: Membee

The ACD Club is rolling out a new online membership system. All ACD Club Members should have receivied an email with enrollment instructions. You will use your email address as your login, and select a new password. This account will be used to renew your membership, update membership information, and make changes to your membership record.

This account is NOT THE SAME as your current account which you use to access the ACD Website Forums. Please continue to log into the Forums with the same username and password as you have always used. In the future we may consolidate the two accounts.

I'm Next Dumb Question - Oil Filter for '34 6 cyl.

• JIM.OBRIEN
  • Topic Author
  • Frequent Forum Contributor
More
28 Apr 2021 00:11 #42967 by JIM.OBRIEN
Does anybody have a part number and supplier for the oil filter element for a '34-36 6 cyl? All I can find is the original manufacture was Purilator but I haven't been able to find any other information. The one I pulled out is full of sludge and I didn't see any numbers on it.

Thanks!

P.S. I'm not going to use a roll of toilet paper - That's a critical supply in case another panic hits.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 Apr 2021 01:10 #42969 by pete kelly
Recalling from memory I think PB1/2 Purolator. The link below is about the same but may vary somewhat. It is a PER1/2
Purolator per 1/2 oil filter nos Plymouth Dodge DeSoto Chrysler 6&8 cyl 34/49
Completed
Pete

• JIM.OBRIEN
  • Topic Author
More
28 Apr 2021 01:37 #42971 by JIM.OBRIEN
Thanks for the answer Pete, but either I don't have a correct filter on the car or your memory is going because the PER-1/2 shown in the photo doesn't look anything like what I pulled out.

More
28 Apr 2021 22:55 #42976 by Curt Schulze
Replied by Curt Schulze on topic I'm Next Dumb Question - Oil Filter for '34 6 cyl.
I have one, semi-gloss black with the correct oval orange decal .

The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.
Be of Good Cheer
Curt

• JIM.OBRIEN
  • Topic Author
More
29 Apr 2021 02:19 #42980 by JIM.OBRIEN
I'm looking for the number and a source for the filter element. Here are photos of the filter and the element in the car.
Attachments:

More
29 Apr 2021 12:16 #42984 by uconn_1965
Jim just a wild guess on my part but it looks a lot like the filter I used to put in my 1951 Buick Rivera 2 door hardtop..

Time to create page: 0.053 seconds