Skip to main content

Has any one ever seen another ACD aside from their own in public?

• Terry Cockerell
  • Elite Member
  • Registered
More
15 Sep 2020 10:27 #40965 by Terry Cockerell
I think you are in the wrong web site, this is for Auburns, Cords and Duesenbergs and certainly not Australian Cattle Dogs!
You are literally barking up the wrong tree.

T cockerell
The following user(s) said Thank You: 1748 S

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Sep 2020 03:33 #40958 by Joel
The first time was in the early 80's in Brainerd MInnesota, returning home from a fishing trip. We came upon a tan Duesenberg phaeton cruising down hwy 371. My friend said it was a Packard, but even back then I knew a Duesey when I saw it! Later, I learned that it belonged to Dick Gold.

Joel Nystrom
1929 Duesenberg Model J Murphy Convertible Coupe
[img

• johnmereness
  • Registered
More
08 Sep 2020 18:10 - 08 Sep 2020 18:12 #40908 by johnmereness
I live in a relatively large US city - My parents have an 851 Auburn Phaeton (which is basically mine), I have 852 Auburns Phaetons, another fellow has a match to ours (851 Phaeton), a close friend bought an 852 Auburn S/C Cabriolet as he liked our car, my parents neighbor has an 851 Boattail (along with quite a Dueneberg collection), there is a a 6 cyl Cabriolet in town, friends own a 1929 Cabriolet that I use to have with their father, their is a Beauty Six in the next County over, and two Counties over in next major city there are another 4 or so. A couple people I know locally are former owners, but age has the best of them and that is the reason they are former owners. I saw a V-12 Salon Special Sedan in a garage eons ago and went back the next week to find the garage empty with no one knowing where car went - and it has not surfaced in the Club, so maybe time will tell. So, to answer the question - Auburn spotting is fairly rare outside of my own garage or unless I am at a CCCA meet or ACD meet. TIME TO GET SOME FRIENDS TO BUY ONE.

JMM
Last edit: 08 Sep 2020 18:12 by johnmereness.

• chetan101
  • Topic Author
  • Registered
More
08 Sep 2020 08:22 - 07 Oct 2020 14:40 #40901 by chetan101
r/AustralianCattleDog
•Posted byu/suddz
6 years ago
Has any one ever seen another ACD aside from their own in public?
I've seen one since I've had mine and it was a tiny puppy. The owner looked at me, smiled and we knew, we were in the ACD club. I never see others, and im baffled.

192168o1.com.br/ 19216801login.com.br/ logintplink.com.br/
Last edit: 07 Oct 2020 14:40 by chetan101.