New Membership Platform: Membee

The ACD Club is rolling out a new online membership system. All ACD Club Members should have receivied an email with enrollment instructions. You will use your email address as your login, and select a new password. This account will be used to renew your membership, update membership information, and make changes to your membership record.

This account is NOT THE SAME as your current account which you use to access the ACD Website Forums. Please continue to log into the Forums with the same username and password as you have always used. In the future we may consolidate the two accounts.

Advice on buying...

• CTCraig
  • Topic Author
  • ACD Club Member
  • ACD Club Member
More
16 Sep 2020 13:05 #40968 by CTCraig
Replied by CTCraig on topic Advice on buying...
FYI: I went through Dad's photos and pulled the ones of Auburns, including the one you remembered of the phaeton in the air.
Let me know if you'd like anything scanned.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 Sep 2020 15:31 #40972 by johnmereness
Replied by johnmereness on topic Advice on buying...
Scan as many as you like and put them out on AACA or start a new file or files and put "period photos" in title in addition to X in title if possible (allows finding them later): I have been collecting ACD photos here this year and did pretty well: forums.aaca.org/topic/341211-period-imag...s/page/230/#comments

I made a few mistakes doing cuts and pastes to the AACA site and a lot of photos were lost in updating verses doing a proper file attachment download through use of the download tab, otherwise it would probably have been the finest collection of ACD photos out there in any spot. Eventually, the goal is to collect them and load onto this site when a storage spot/"data dump"/etc. for them becomes better available.

JMM
The following user(s) said Thank You: 1748 S

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.232 seconds