• mikespeed35
  • ACD Club Life Member
  • ACD Club Life Member
More
13 Jan 2019 06:24 #36438 by mikespeed35
Yes. gas cap on pass. side on orig.
CORDiallyMike

Mike Huffman

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Jan 2019 18:18 #36439 by Curt Schulze
If you have questions if reference to Auburn speedsters , go to the website auburnsmidwest.com Do a contact us and leave your phone number . I'll give you a call and talk your ear off about auburn speedsters.

The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.
Be of Good Cheer
Curt
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jonathan Richards

More
04 Apr 2019 11:50 #36940 by AuburnNut
Mike. I’m not aware of any replica that has original style cowl vents as standard. If you know of any I’d love to know. If you are building a replica then it wouldn’t be too hard to add an early ford cowl vent as an attempt to replicate the original.....certainly a nice feature and useful to keep you cool

More
04 Apr 2019 19:43 #36943 by uconn_1965
I could be mistaken but I believe the late auburn speedsters used the same cowl vents as the 1936-37 cords, I have seen these fabricated into fiberglass speedsters.

More
04 Apr 2019 21:13 #36944 by Curt Schulze
Auburn speedster covers are different than 810-812 cords. . If you want them to operate, the 'drain pan ' on the inside is the hard part. PM me if you have an interest.

The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.
Be of Good Cheer
Curt

More
05 Apr 2019 01:20 #36945 by uconn_1965
Hi Curt:Thanks for getting back to me. I'm not overly familiar with Auburns but I did see a couple of Glen Pray speedster replica's that were modified with Cord
vents that operated and opened and closed. I just surmised that the speedsters and cord were the same.

Time to create page: 0.075 seconds