New Membership Platform: Membee

The ACD Club is rolling out a new online membership system. All ACD Club Members should have receivied an email with enrollment instructions. You will use your email address as your login, and select a new password. This account will be used to renew your membership, update membership information, and make changes to your membership record.

This account is NOT THE SAME as your current account which you use to access the ACD Website Forums. Please continue to log into the Forums with the same username and password as you have always used. In the future we may consolidate the two accounts.

New Auburn Speedster website for Second Generation - Replica

• mark tyra
  • mark tyra's Avatar Topic Author
  • ACD Club Member
  • ACD Club Member
More
31 Jan 2008 23:34 #9368 by mark tyra
Hi Guys,

I am developing a website devoted to the 1935 / 1936 Auburn Speedster Second Generation Cars. www.auburnspeedsters.com Even though it is still in the build stage I have launched it into cyber space for some feedback. Please visit the website, look it over and send me your thoughts and suggestions. I have a photo gallery for our cars. I will be glad to post photo's of your Auburn Speedster with as little or as much information that you care to share. Again, Please check it out. I hope you find the information helpful and enjoyable.

Thank, Mark Tyra

www.auburnspeedsters.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Don C. Loux
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
07 Feb 2008 14:56 #9457 by Don C. Loux
Mark: Your web site looks good. Lots of info. Thanks for your kind words regarding my new effort. A work in progress. Stay tuned. Don

• florap
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
07 Mar 2008 23:15 #9615 by florap
Great Website. Nice Job

More
12 Feb 2009 03:21 #12733 by muggs
cant load your web sight. is it still active??

want to build a auburn speedster. i have the fiberglass finders and a ford ltd frame. i want to build the body out of oak and mahogany. at this time i need information on frame modification.

• mark tyra
  • mark tyra's Avatar Topic Author
  • ACD Club Member
  • ACD Club Member
More
12 Feb 2009 14:22 #12735 by mark tyra
The website is up and running again. We were down for a little while due to our Ice Storm. Please try again.

www.auburnspeedsters.com

Thanks
Mark

More
13 Feb 2009 00:37 #12741 by muggs
do you know how much a 72 ltd ford frame needs to be modified for an auburn speedster???

want to build a auburn speedster. i have the fiberglass finders and a ford ltd frame. i want to build the body out of oak and mahogany. at this time i need information on frame modification.

Time to create page: 0.138 seconds