Skip to main content

Users Online at our Website / both Members and Guests

• Curtis Bartell
  • Registered
More
03 Feb 2018 18:58 #34082 by Curtis Bartell
Replied by Curtis Bartell on topic limited access to for sale section of forum
Tom not much of an inconvenience as I rarely find L-29 parts that I need. But I really am grateful that you took the time to repair the problem. I do enjoy my browsing time in the morning over coffee.
Thanks again,
Curt

"I've cut it twice and it's still too short."

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• thomaslee
  • ACD Club Past President
  • Registered
More
03 Feb 2018 16:12 #34080 by thomaslee
Replied by thomaslee on topic limited access to for sale section of forum
Curtis

all fixed for you. sorry for the problem. you should have full access to all member forums now

• Curtis Bartell
  • Registered
More
02 Feb 2018 16:35 #34079 by Curtis Bartell
Replied by Curtis Bartell on topic limited access to for sale section of forum
Tom,
Recently noticed that I no longer have access to the "for sale" sections of the forum, similar to when I am not logged on. I renewed my dues on line and called Barbara to verify because I wasn't sure if they had renewed. I am properly logged on and can't figure what is wrong.
I would greatly appreciate it if you could have a look at my situation and see if you can figure it out.
Thanks, Curt

"I've cut it twice and it's still too short."

• thomaslee
  • ACD Club Past President
  • Registered
More
19 Feb 2017 17:33 #32515 by thomaslee
Thanks for the feedback Jack. Yes, we are trying to encourage new members and guests. Those non-members have limited access to the forums however (club forums are for members only). we are remaining diligent with respect to inappropriate posting and materials, and are doing some things in the background to limit those spam posts.
By the way -- if other members are interested in being Moderators of specific forums, please contact me!

-Tom
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jonathan Richards

• Jonathan Richards
  • Topic Author
  • Registered
More
27 Dec 2016 04:09 #32114 by Jonathan Richards
Mr. Webmaster Tom Lee , P.N.P. ,
As I perused the website this evening I noted that at the end of the Topic page there is a Statistics area which shows current users on the website. Often there are far more Guests than Members viewing the content. It seems to me that this is very positive in that it indicates an interest in the content of the site and serves to encourage persons to join with us in this fascinating corner of the automotive collecting world. A constant risk is that the guests may post material which is inappropriate or commercial , but we remain vigilant and can remove improper entries and even block further use if necessary. Thank you for your management of the website. I note that you are listed as Moderator of all Forum Topics , which is excellent. Press on and Happy New Year , Jack Richards ( #1080 ) at Chesterfield, Missouri
The following user(s) said Thank You: 1748 S