Skip to main content

Site Warning

• pcsteb
  • Registered
More
15 Jul 2016 05:31 #31377 by pcsteb
Replied by pcsteb on topic Re: Site Warning
The homepage just redirected me to an advertisement, so it seems that the problems go beyond a warning screen.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• 1748 S
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Registered
More
30 Jun 2016 16:56 #31325 by 1748 S
Replied by 1748 S on topic Re: Site Warning
Thank you so much for "fixing the warning screen" I kept getting. Its finally gone and... I'm able to post pics from Goggle Chrome. Also its nice to know others around the world have had the same issues I have had. For the longest time I thought it was just me...

• Jonathan Richards
  • Registered
More
29 Jun 2016 02:27 #31316 by Jonathan Richards
Replied by Jonathan Richards on topic Re: Site Warning
To Whom it may concern,
I have been whining about malware/corruption problems with our ACD Club Website for some weeks. I am pleased to report this evening there is no indication of problems. I hesitate to post this remark for fear it will spook the demigods of the internet and cause a lapse into confusion. Thanks to our technical team who have straightened this out. Jack Richards at Chesterfield, MO, #1080

More
22 Jun 2016 04:59 #31287 by LV Mike
Replied by LV Mike on topic Re: Site Warning
I get the same warning on using FireFox, but not with Windows Internet Explorer.

Here is a nonprofit organization that will help you fix the problem:
[url:vqf64gej]https://www.stopbadware.org/firefox?hl=en-US&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.acdclub.org%2F[/url:vqf64gej]

Hope that helps - Mike

More
21 Jun 2016 21:57 #31285 by Ivor
Replied by Ivor on topic Re: Site Warning
I get the same warning screen when I open the ACD site by clicking ACD club in my favourites, if I open the ACD home page using Google my Norton protection blocks the request and a warning appears Saying web attack blocked, malicious Jarva script redirection 6. If i open the forums only on Google everything is OK with no warning. Very strange.

• 1748 S
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Registered
More
30 May 2016 02:07 #31178 by 1748 S
Replied by 1748 S on topic Re: Site Warning
This is what I'm seeing.
Attachments:

• 1748 S
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Registered
More
29 May 2016 19:52 #31177 by 1748 S
Site Warning was created by 1748 S
Today when I attempt getting on the ACD website I get an orange screen telling me there are malware problems on this unsafe site. It tells me I can continue to log on but.. I risk losing sensitive information like pictures, passwords and other information on my computer. Had wife look and read it and she suggested it was up to me.. Well here I am to report this.
Also if I use Internet Explorer I DO NOT get this orange screen and malware warning.