Reliable National Transport companies

• Kevin_Reed
  • Topic Author
  • Registered
More
06 Dec 2004 15:01 #2550 by Kevin_Reed
Replied by Kevin_Reed on topic Transport
Bill

thanks for the info. I actually got a quote from these guys before so looks like I'm on the right track.

Yes, I plan on attending in the spring.

I'm working to have something to drive :>)

Regards

Kevin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Bill Hummel
  • ACD Club Past President
  • Registered
More
06 Dec 2004 11:52 #2549 by Bill Hummel
Replied by Bill Hummel on topic Transport Companies
I have used PASSPORT TRANSPORT for the last three years that I have taken my Cabriolet to Auburn.

They are now owned by FEDEX and are in the process of chainging the logos on their trucks. The company was run by ROBERT PASS, one of our Club Members.

Every year I check prices and they are very competitive. I like having the cell-phone number of the driver with my car. It is very reassuring to know where the car is at all times.

I have received nothing but top-notch service from this company. It's the only one that I have used for my ACD cars. Other club members have used various transport companies and maybe they'll share their experiences.

Why am I trailering my car? I prefer to drive my Cabriolet, but I haven't had a top on it for 2 years. 1600 miles round-trip is a long drive with the top down! I like to drive it around Texas. The cars are meant to be driven.

PASSPORT TRANSPORT - ROBERT PASS - (800) 325-4267

Keven, I see that your location is AUSTIN, TEXAS. I hope that you are planning to attend the TEXAS MEET 2005 in Dallas. You are not too far away. I am going out on a limb and making 40 cars and 100+ members and guests a personal goal of mine.

• Kevin_Reed
  • Topic Author
  • Registered
More
05 Dec 2004 19:28 #2545 by Kevin_Reed
Reliable National Transport companies was created by Kevin_Reed
I'm interested in finding out if anyone has used specific companies to provide transport for their cars. I'm trying to find a reliable transport company and figured a few people might refer companies they have had positive experiences with

Also any other tips around dealing with a car transport would be appreciated

Regards

Kevin