Director Ballets

• Auburn/Cord Parts
  • Topic Author
  • ACD Club Life Member
  • Registered
More
02 Jul 2004 18:33 #1897 by Auburn/Cord Parts
Director Ballets was created by Auburn/Cord Parts
I understand the ballots for the ACD Club directors have gone out. I haven't seen the ballot as yet but I think we have a person who could be a great candidate. Gary Howe (Auburn owner from Mason, MI) is whom I'm speaking about. Gary has attended Auburn for many years and various mini meets. He has worked in the ACD judging process and knows cars. He's been a city councilman in his community and has run his own business very successfully. I think he'd be a good write in candidate and at the worst, place him on the ballot next time. We need folks with good people skills, common sense, and values that support our ACD Club. This is not neccessarily an endorsement nor that those on the ballot are not qualified, but something to consider. Often times, nominations are made without the opportunity of considering very many candidates. We could utilize leadership and experience on our board!

Stan

Auburn/Cord Parts, Inc. P.O. Box 547 1400 N. "A" St. Wellington, KS 67152 (620) 326-7751 This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.