Skip to main content

New Torq-O blog entry

• Auburn/Cord Parts
  • ACD Club Life Member
  • Registered
More
11 Jun 2004 20:37 #1807 by Auburn/Cord Parts
Replied by Auburn/Cord Parts on topic Orphan Cars
We don't consider A-C-D cars orphans. The ACD Club is very active with them and the survivor of the parent company is still intact, they just don't build cars any longer.

Stan

Auburn/Cord Parts, Inc. P.O. Box 547 1400 N. "A" St. Wellington, KS 67152 (620) 326-7751 This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• torq-o
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
07 Jun 2004 22:00 #1783 by torq-o
New Torq-O blog entry was created by torq-o
Dear Friends,

My name is Todd Ruel, and I run a brand devoted to all orphan cars ( www.torq-o.com ).

I don't profess to be anything near an A-C-D expert, but I know the finest when I spot 'em.

I have a blog (a weblog, kinda like a web diary) on the main page of my site that I use to tell others about orphan car news, opinions, etc.

This month, I've been telling everyone about all of the orphan car articles in the August 2004 issue of Collectible Automobile (including the fact that I sold them 5 rare TV commercial images to use in their Nash Rambler article.)

Anyway, I created a short blurb about the 1933 Duesenberg J photo feature. If you can, please check it out.

And if you have any suggestions about how I can make the site serve you better, please let me know. (Go ahead. You can't hurt my feelings.)

Enjoy!
---Todd Ruel
Chief Torq-O-Lectual
Torq-O, the orphan car fan's best friend
www.torq-o.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.