Skip to main content

Certification

More
20 Oct 2012 15:03 #23728 by rock
Replied by rock on topic certification
Hi Jim good morning I appreciate the update have a great weekend thank you and best regards Rock

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Visitor
15 Oct 2012 23:57 #23719 by
Replied by on topic Certification
Hi Rock,
The process takes 6 months to a year, depending on peoples schedules, etc. Right now I'm waiting for the packets from the West Coast meet and then I'll be sending out packages to our reviewers.
CORDially,
Jim

More
15 Oct 2012 23:13 #23717 by rock
Replied by rock on topic Certification
Hi Jim good evening I was just wondering when I might get the results of the certification on my 1936 Cord 810 thank you for your help in getting it done for me best regards Rock ( phil Gumpert)

More
27 Aug 2012 16:40 #23384 by rock
Replied by rock on topic certification
Hi Jim I would to know if I may be able to have my 1936 Cord 810 Conv certificated on Friday I live in Indianapolis and it is the only day that I can come to Auburn I would bring it in a trailer thank you for any help you may be able to render regards Rock

• ilikescars
  • Topic Author
  • Registered
More
05 Aug 2012 00:02 #23246 by ilikescars
Replied by ilikescars on topic Certification
Hi, Jim: Should I set up a time for certification in advance, or just show up early on Thursday or Fri?

Mark

• Visitor
04 Aug 2012 23:50 #23245 by
Replied by on topic Certification
Hi Mark,
When we are doing the pre-certification checks on the cars we do not check to see if the person is registered for the show. I would suggest you get a time slot ahead of time because we only have so much time at Auburn to do the checks and the last few years we have filled up the time slots.

CORDially,
Jim

• ilikescars
  • Topic Author
  • Registered
More
04 Aug 2012 23:24 #23244 by ilikescars
Certification was created by ilikescars
I was looking at the ACD 2012 Registration form and didn't notice anything about certification requirements. Is it necessary to register for the annual meet in order to have my car certified? Or can I just bring my car in for certification only?

I might not be able to stay for the whole event.

Mark