Warren Buffett's Springfield Rolls~Royce Brewster Coupe'

02 Feb 2012 14:41 #22092 by Cargirl
Cargirl replied the topic: Warren Buffett
That picture of Warren Buffett sitting on the car in his fur coat is priceless. I liked him before. I love him now. That picture is too funny.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• silverghost
  • silverghost's Avatar Topic Author
  • Frequent Forum Contributor
  • Frequent Forum Contributor
02 Feb 2012 16:19 #22093 by silverghost
silverghost replied the topic:
I love those great fun old photos of Warren too !
They really show the fun human side of Warren, and his friend, as young teenage university students.

I was very glad that Mr. Buffett allowed these great old teenage photos to be published in his Sister's book about him, & also on my ACD thread post here.
It also goes to show you that at one time a teenage university student, with very little money to spend, could afford buy a great high-end, & once high-priced, "Classic" auto for only a few hundred dollars.
Few wanted these great old autos in those days.

Boy~~~ have times changed in the selling prices of these old "Classic" autos; and also what Warren could actually afford to buy today~~~ !

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. BRAD HUNTER Huntingdon Valley Pa/Ocean City NJ 215 947 4676 Engineer & RE Developer Brass & Classic Auto, Antique Boat, Mechanical Automatic Music Machine, & Jukebox Collector

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.060 seconds