Skip to main content

ACD Reunion 2003 was a great time!

• Mike Dube
  • Registered
More
05 Sep 2003 16:56 #749 by Mike Dube
Replied by Mike Dube on topic ACD Reunion 2003 was a great time!
Stan-

I'll confirm it was just as wet heading East! We drove home Monday, 2 Auburn caravan. No problems, but we sure got wet. We both took on a little water, Tho our tops didn't leak!

Mike

Mike
8-100A

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Auburn/Cord Parts
  • ACD Club Life Member
  • Registered
More
05 Sep 2003 16:23 #746 by Auburn/Cord Parts
Replied by Auburn/Cord Parts on topic Reunion 2003
Bill-

I sure enjoyed visiting with you and your brother at Auburn. We don't have our photos yet but I'll check for any of interest. We drove in very heavy rain most of the way home. You couldn't see another car 20 feet in front of you. We saw lots of accidents. I hope all the ACDers mad it home ok.

Stan

Auburn/Cord Parts, Inc. P.O. Box 547 1400 N. "A" St. Wellington, KS 67152 (620) 326-7751 This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

• Mike Dube
  • Registered
More
03 Sep 2003 22:32 #739 by Mike Dube
Replied by Mike Dube on topic ACD Reunion 2003 was a great time!
Couldn't agree more, we got into town Weds nite, and stayed at Rodger Eddy's Hotel Auburn. Looking out your window and seeing the cars on 9th street, is fantastic. As far as I'm concerned, its the only place to be. Labor Day weekend in Auburn speeds by so quickly my head is still spinning!

Mike

Mike
8-100A

• Pat Leahy
  • Away
  • Registered
More
02 Sep 2003 19:36 #734 by Pat Leahy
Replied by Pat Leahy on topic ACD re-union
Can't say enough about the recent Fall Auburn re-union. I was fortunate to also enjoy the 3-days with the Hoosier tour. Makes it very hard to get back to work this week. Bill it was great to have at the front of the parade. It was fun to meet many people I have only met thru the internet.

Pat Leahy

• Bill Hummel
  • Topic Author
  • ACD Club Past President
  • Registered
More
02 Sep 2003 12:52 #732 by Bill Hummel
ACD Reunion 2003 was a great time! was created by Bill Hummel
Wow! What a great time we all had in Auburn.

I have many pictures that I will be posting shortly. I need those of you with digital pictures to send them in too if you don't mind.

If you have just a few, email them to: <a href="mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

If you have a lot, then send a CDROM to:

Bill Hummel
P.O. Box 801608
Dallas, TX 75380

I also have pictures of ALL the cars as they entered the park prior to the Parade on Saturday. These pictures will rotate, one per day at the top of this website.

Check this site every day to see if your picture is the feature car of the day on the Official Website of the ACD Club! If you don't see your car, then you'll just have to come to next year's ACD meet in 2004!

It was great seeing all of you in Auburn!