Duesenberg exhaust

More
27 Jan 2014 12:36 #26796 by alsancle
alsancle replied the topic:
Leo was partners with Ted. He procured the engines and chassis and Ted did the rest. If you have one of the early cars those are the really good ones. By the last cars they were running out of original parts and some short cuts were taken. I wonder if you have the "circus wagon"? That was what the guys in the shop called one that was painted in flamboyant colors.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 Jan 2014 13:04 #26798 by Va 33
Va 33 replied the topic: J 408

alsancle wrote: Leo was partners with Ted. He procured the engines and chassis and Ted did the rest. If you have one of the early cars those are the really good ones. By the last cars they were running out of original parts and some short cuts were taken. I wonder if you have the "circus wagon"? That was what the guys in the shop called one that was painted in flamboyant colors.

My car is the first one Ted built a near perfect copy of Tony Pacucci's car with the exception of the wing windows that we are correcting, and the fuel pump isn't perfect.

• Bob Roller
  • Frequent Forum Contributor
  • Frequent Forum Contributor
More
27 Jan 2014 22:38 #26807 by Bob Roller
Bob Roller replied the topic: Duesenberg in movie tonight on TCM 27 January 2014
Turner Classic Movies is again showing "Small Town Girl" tonight at 10:30PM if I read the time bar right.This has some good scenes with a "J"that is really driven.

Bob Roller

Bob Roller

More
27 Jan 2014 23:34 #26808 by Va 33
Va 33 replied the topic: Re: Duesenberg in movie tonight on TCM 27 January 2014

Bob Roller wrote: Turner Classic Movies is again showing "Small Town Girl" tonight at 10:30PM if I read the time bar right.This has some good scenes

with a "J"that is really driven.

Thank you

Bob Roller

Time to create page: 0.172 seconds