Skip to main content

RANDY EMA & JENO LENO & MODEL X

• 1930 Jordan
  • Senior Forum User
  • Registered
More
12 Apr 2006 10:21 #4694 by 1930 Jordan
Replied by 1930 Jordan on topic RANDY EMA & JENO LENO & MODEL X
:D Thanks for that clip. I was able to See this show just last month, and WOW it made me want to go around and look for more cars. To tell you the truth that is about the way that I found my 1930 Jordan 4Dr. I had seen the car only one time and hounded the owner for 14 years before it came to my garage!!!!!!!!!!! now if I want to look at it I set up a lawn chair and have a COLD glass of a good dark beer. I was going to my summer home and decide to go the long way last week and seen a sidecar body and frame for a motorcycle in a corn crib (the way I found the Jordan) and have been looking for a side car for one of my motorcycles. so I went back to see if it was for sale. Yes it was, and I have lots of other things would you like to look at them? well heck ya!!! what do you have?? well let me tell you what a GOLD MINE Of Cars. Only one of the cars is for sale at this time but I will keep you all in formed on how I do with the rest of the cars that he has. Thanks for the post Bill I look at it at work when I need a lift. RB :P

1930 Jordan"G" line 90,1953 Plymouth,1951 Chrysler Saratoga,1975 Dart,1974 Schwinn Collgate,1978 Schwinn Continental,1971 Honda 500"4",1973 Honda 350"twin",1975 Honda 500"twin",1955 Norton,1988 Honda Shadow custom,05 crossfire roadster.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Bill Hummel
  • Topic Author
  • ACD Club Past President
  • Registered
More
21 Feb 2006 21:22 #4405 by Bill Hummel
RANDY EMA & JENO LENO & MODEL X was created by Bill Hummel
I just saw a great episode of RIDES in high-definition on the Discovery Channel HD featuring Club members JAY LENO and RANDY EMA as they "discovered" a Model X Duesenberg.

Randy rebuilt the engine so that the car was drivable. Jay decided to give the car a Sympathetic Restoration to preserve the look and feel of the car.

It was a very good episode. To watch Jay and Randy discover the Model X, click here:

MODEL X DISCOVERED IN BARN

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.