Meet me at St Louis

• jhcarlady
  • jhcarlady's Avatar Topic Author
  • ACD Club Life Member
  • ACD Club Life Member
More
11 May 2012 04:32 #22811 by jhcarlady
jhcarlady created the topic: Meet me at St Louis
Just a quick post to let you see what you are missing at the Meet me at St Louis meet!

This morning we visited Mark Hyman?s Garage for a tour. There were many beautiful cars for us to see and coffee and donuts to eat.

We continued on a scenic tour though the countryside on our way to lunch at a winery. After a leisurely meal on the patio, and a little wine tasting, we continued back to the hotel.

Late arrivals greeted us on our return. We visited for short while then walked a short distance to supper. After our return to the hotel, we socialized in the lounge area.

jhcarlady/
Joan Huffman

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• jhcarlady
  • ACD Club Life Member
  • ACD Club Life Member
More
14 May 2012 03:09 #22835 by jhcarlady
jhcarlady replied the topic: Meet me in St Louis - Branson

Today, we traveled from Hannabal, MO to Branson, MO. We stopped in Fulton at the Auto Museum there. They have nice displays of cars in various settings. They had a car on a sign for their road sign.

On our arrival to Branson, we spied this car on a pole. This car was damaged in the recent tornado. The building next door was a hotel . It was closed because of the damage to it.

jhcarlady/
Joan Huffman

• jhcarlady
  • ACD Club Life Member
  • ACD Club Life Member
More
14 May 2012 03:11 #22836 by jhcarlady
jhcarlady replied the topic: Meet me in St Louis
Thanks Thomas and Chad for the great tour!

jhcarlady/
Joan Huffman

• jhcarlady
  • ACD Club Life Member
  • ACD Club Life Member
More
18 May 2012 03:10 #22884 by jhcarlady
jhcarlady replied the topic: Meet me in St Louis/Branson
We toured the new Dewey Short Museum and welcome center and the Fish Hatchery today. There was a tour of the White River Dam as well, however we decided we did not have time to do the tour if we wanted to eat lunch. Instead, we returned to our hotel and had lunch next door at the Lone Star Restaurant. We had a little time left to pack up our stuff to leave in the morning for home.

We have tickets tonight for the Legends in Concert at the Dick Clark Theater. Dinner will be following the show and many will leave directly after. It has been a great tour.

jhcarlady/
Joan Huffman

Time to create page: 0.070 seconds