Skip to main content

PAUL SHAWS CORDS

• Auburn/Cord Parts
  • ACD Club Life Member
  • Registered
More
29 Dec 2004 20:25 #2646 by Auburn/Cord Parts
Replied by Auburn/Cord Parts on topic Paul Shaws Cord
The Phaeton is owned by Tom Sparks in California and the Sedan was sold a couple of years ago at Auction in Ponca City, Oklahoma to whom I never heard. We rebuilt the Sedan about 1970. It's blue with outside exhaust today. The Phaeton was restored and painted a pale yellow the last time I saw it.

Stan

Auburn/Cord Parts, Inc. P.O. Box 547 1400 N. "A" St. Wellington, KS 67152 (620) 326-7751 This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Josh Malks
  • ACD Club Past President
  • Registered
More
18 Dec 2004 14:06 #2581 by Josh Malks
Replied by Josh Malks on topic PAUL SHAWS CORDS
Any or all of those items will look good in the Newsletter. Will you scan and send the files?

Thanks, Jim.

Josh B. Malks
810 2087A
ACD Club Life Member
ACD Newsletter editor
Past president
www.automaven.com

Check out CORD COMPLETE at www.cordcomplete.com

• sunroofcord
  • Topic Author
  • Registered
More
17 Dec 2004 17:34 #2578 by sunroofcord
PAUL SHAWS CORDS was created by sunroofcord
The late Paul Shaw was from Iowa City, Iowa and drove a well known Red Cord Phaeton. He also had a Cord Sedan. Supposedly he drove the Phaeton all summer and the Sedan all winter. I have a picture of myself at about age 10 in the mid-60s standing in front of Paul Shaws Phaeton. I believe it may of been taken in Des Moines, Iowa at a Classic Car Event that Dad and I went to as Gordon Buehrig was attending. I also have a picture of Paul Shaws Phaeton and Sedan with an Austin Healy in the middle. This was a Christmas Card that he sent to Dad one year. Anyways, I'm curious to know what happened to Paul Shaws Cords. Who has them now?????