Cord in the woods

More
23 Aug 2017 20:17 #33460 by 1748 S
1748 S replied the topic: Cord in the woods
Thank you for the great additional pictures of this car. Sad to see most parts are too far gone. I'm betting someone cut out the cowl vent area long ago so it wont help me out.
Looks interesting how someone adapted the front suspension from a differant car to the original stub frames. May have cut off the trans mount are. I wonder if the trans cover was part of this modification too. I sure would have liked to see this car about 40 years ago when hopefully it had most of the bright parts. Time has really worn down this once great car. Not sure is any amount of money can "bring this one back". I will always remember this car and try to save all these pics to my hard drive and on paper. History should never be destroyed or forgotten.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Aug 2017 21:50 - 24 Aug 2017 04:48 #33461 by pcsteb
pcsteb replied the topic: Cord in the woods
Any hope of identifying it from the chassis number on the stub frame?
Last Edit: 24 Aug 2017 04:48 by pcsteb.

• John Meredith
  • Forum Contributor
  • Forum Contributor
More
23 Aug 2017 22:20 #33462 by John Meredith
John Meredith replied the topic: Cord in the woods
When I saw this Cord, I tried to find the id plate and could not. I had been removed. I would have like to have known what chassis it was. It did have a 150 mph speedometer and the assumption is that it was supercharged.

Cheers,

John Meredith

More
07 Sep 2017 12:29 #33520 by STEVEN.KUIPER
STEVEN.KUIPER replied the topic: Cord in the woods
a rusting relic. still some beauty left. as little as there remains....you can still easily see it is a cord. great photos.

thanks, steve

Time to create page: 0.058 seconds