Side or Top Mount Fuel Pump

• 1748 S
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Registered
More
22 Oct 2017 23:00 #33715 by 1748 S
Replied by 1748 S on topic Side or Top Mount Fuel Pump
Thanks everyone for the quick responses. So I have a 1937 Beverly sedan with an early leftover trans with the 41.10 differancial gears. Not a problem but what is I can't find the serial number any of the usual places. What number am I looking for please.
My smooth steering wheel will stay with the car. It has the original Kadet Grey paint on it and that was my original paint color too. I have the locking glove box doors and the top mounted AC fuel pump.So in the end I do not have the renumbered 1936 car like I kind of was thinking.
Any Cord is rare. So having a car that came with an early trans makes is a bit more on the rar side.
Life moves at its own pace here and someday I will be driving my car like so many others lucky enough to do so.
I will be posting pics of what I believe to be the original factory seat covers. My seat material is about a 9 1/2 out of 10 because of them too.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Terry Cockerell
  • Elite Member
  • Registered
More
18 Oct 2017 20:03 #33707 by Terry Cockerell
Replied by Terry Cockerell on topic Side or Top Mount Fuel Pump
Looking through the Engineering Changes Book, I noted on Page 32.
2/8/37 #1793 & 10076
Start using motors with fuel pump on right hand side.

T cockerell

• 1748 S
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Registered
More
12 Jul 2017 22:35 #33274 by 1748 S
Side or Top Mount Fuel Pump was created by 1748 S
Cananyone tell me at what serial number did the top mount fuel pump end up on the side of the Lycombing 812 blocks. Does it make any differance what the car or block serial number is to determine when this took place. Thanks