1936 810 Regulator

• 1748 S
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Registered
More
12 Jun 2016 23:52 #31252 by 1748 S
1936 810 Regulator was created by 1748 S
A few weeks ago I was surfing ebay and found a generator with the TC 4302-A regulator still connected to it. The numbers were nearly impossible to read so I offered $50.00 plus the $25.00 shipping request. Counter offer of $60.00 was tendered with the $25.00 shipping. So I took a chance and purchased it. Well I found it to be better than I thought. It is the true early voltage regulator of any 1936 and I'm told its ok for a 1937 Cord too. It was filthy so I cleaned it a little and took some pics. I will be finishing it later and posted finished pics of the restoration. I have no plans for this because I'm looking to the GCO 4804-A generator. So far I have the SP 263 pulley and the VRB 4008-C high base regulator. I posted plenty of before and after pics of that restoration. I also just measured the base and it is 1 inch high so I have been asked to post pics of that too but will do later. Enjoy me nice treasures.
If anyone has an original cats eye red cigar lighter or an original non supercharged engine air filter I might be interested in trades. Pm or email is the easy way to contact me.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.