Skip to main content

Parting out 1936 Cord 810 in VA

• Dave Henderson
  • Visitor
06 Jun 2016 13:07 #31232 by Dave Henderson
Replied by Dave Henderson on topic Re: Parting out 1936 Cord 810 in VA
When you are able to give details about the Cord parts please contact me.
Dave. <a href="mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• 1748 S
  • Platinum Member
  • Registered
More
06 Jun 2016 04:07 #31226 by 1748 S
Replied by 1748 S on topic Re: Parting out 1936 Cord 810 in VA
Well thanks for letting me know you have chosen another way of getting fair prices. Good luck with your &quot;secret project&quot;.

• Distillero
  • Topic Author
  • Registered
More
03 Jun 2016 15:59 #31225 by Distillero
Replied by Distillero on topic Re: Parting out 1936 Cord 810 in VA
Yes it is a sedan but the television production company does not want any more details of the build released. My job is to find a home for the original parts not needed and get a good price for them quickly.

• Dave Henderson
  • Visitor
03 Jun 2016 15:33 #31223 by Dave Henderson
Replied by Dave Henderson on topic Re: Parting out 1936 Cord 810 in VA
As to the question about body style, since windshield cranks are listed among the parts, I assume it is a sedan. Please advise where you are located. Was this car from the Remington or Broad Run Area of Virginia? Could you provide the name of the previous owner?

• Distillero
  • Topic Author
  • Registered
More
03 Jun 2016 13:18 #31221 by Distillero
Is this Gary who emailed me yesterday &amp; is offering to help me price these items? I've been slammed with emails which is why I think I just want to get some reserve prices &amp; list these on ebay. The guys from ACD Factory are supposed to get in touch with me today but I dont really have the time to answer every single email. The car is part of a film project and we have a deadline.

• 1748 S
  • Platinum Member
  • Registered
More
02 Jun 2016 22:34 #31218 by 1748 S
I will offer help with pricing. You have my cell number and my email. Please sent me pics of what you want to sell. You might also look at ebay under 1936 or 1937 Cord parts. But be advised. there are some items listed there for maybe a year because the price is not right. Something is only worth what another will pay for it and some items are well worth the price if you can find them. My home email probably will give me the best resolution to what you want to sell.
Being a secret build I wont press for more info. So far I nor any others know even what type car you have. But we all know only a 2 door and a 4 door were built.

• Distillero
  • Topic Author
  • Registered
More
02 Jun 2016 20:06 #31217 by Distillero
It's a secret but I could use some help pricing these parts out if anybody can help. I need to sell the parts to finance the build.

• 1748 S
  • Platinum Member
  • Registered
More
02 Jun 2016 18:40 #31216 by 1748 S
What are your plans for the body? You have peaked my interests.

• Distillero
  • Topic Author
  • Registered
More
02 Jun 2016 14:25 #31212 by Distillero
Parting out 1936 Cord 810 in VA was created by Distillero
We are parting out a nearly complete 1936 Cord 810 and only wish to retain the body. If you are looking for any parts or would like to make an offer on everything now is the time. I'm offering these parts up in the club forum for sale before I list them on eBay. Some of the parts available are the guages &amp; dash panel, the whole front running gear (the block is not cracked), windsheild crank assemblys, wheels, rear end, radiator, trunk latches &amp; lisence plate light, glass, interior garnish moldings, radio &amp; much more! Email me at <a href="mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] or text me at (540) 525-1360 for pictures