Auburn on American Pickers

• mikespeed35
  • ACD Club Life Member
  • ACD Club Life Member
More
20 Jan 2016 05:00 #30824 by mikespeed35
mikespeed35 replied the topic: Re: Auburn on American Pickers
They have checked with the ACD Museum on several occasions, but obviously not this time. They have given the Museum credit but the credits run so fast that no one can read them.
Cordially Mike

Mike Huffman

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Feb 2016 21:26 #30872 by 1748 S
1748 S replied the topic: Re: Auburn on American Pickers
What interests me mostly about American Pickers is the people they buy from "say" they are so happy with the deals they made with Mike & Frank. Of course the show usually will posts what they paid for it and what it is worth. Sometimes even what they sold something for.
When Randy Ema was looking over my Cord he saw a 1915 California license plate. He looked really surprised to see it on my shop shelf and asked if I knew what it was worth. Nope so a few days after his visit with me I looked on ebay and found it will sell for around $1500.00..... I had no idea and recall it was in the garage when we purchased the home in 1975. The previous owner was a motors officer for LAPD way back in the 1960's.
I sure would not sell this plate to Mike but am more than sure he really wants it for one of his bikes... These more than 100 year old plates do not come up often anywhere.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.110 seconds