1928 Auburn- a couple of questions

More
06 May 2003 13:26 #263 by Ray Parker
Ray Parker replied the topic: Questions about model and year of Auburn:
Hello - my name is Ray Parker, I am ACD Club Technician for the "Early Auburn - 1920-27". The picture of your serial number tags identify your car as a 76SD, Engine #2981110. The first two numbers in your engine number specify model year. The "SD" stands for model type. The pictures show that your car has a six cylinder engine, so your car would be a 6-76 built in 1929. If you would like further information, I would advise getting in touch with Dave Kirchenbauer. He is the ACD Club Technician for 1928-30 Auburns -- his listing is on the inside front cover of each ACD Newsletter. I will be happy to help you out whenever I can, but Dave is the Technician for your car.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
06 May 2003 13:52 #264 by acdclubadmin
acdclubadmin replied the topic: Re: Questions about model and year of Auburn:

Ray Parker wrote: Hello - my name is Ray Parker, I am ACD Club Technician for the "Early Auburn - 1920-27".

Hi Ray!

Welcome aboard. We've been waiting for you! It's great to have someone with your expertise answering questions in thie area. I would like to make you a Moderator of this forum along with Dave.

That way you can move or delete inappropriate messages in the Auburn Forum.

This area will be your baby. It's not hard at all to be a Moderator. You will see a special little menu on the right hand side that says Moderate this forum.

Again, welcome aboard!

Bill Hummel
Site Administrator

Bill Hummel - Webmaster - ACD Club

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.141 seconds